LESSON 2 REVIEW AND HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS
In this lesson, you've learned all of the steps of basic self energy healing, why these steps are neccessary, and done some hands on practice to experiment with these steps. This lesson, as well as lesson 1, are very important lessons. Refer back to them as needed.
You may find it beneficial to do lessons 1 and 2 several times over again as you continue with this course. These two lessons are an important foundation and should not be glossed over. Allow yourself to learn them very well and it will speed up your healing abilities.Journaling
* There are no right or wrong answers to these journal questions. Express yourself freely.
1. When you did self healing energy both with and without the universal energy in step 2 how did it feel? What
differences did you notice between the two?
1. During the next week do the balls of light hand chakra exercise (in step 3) 3 more times for 20 minutes each time. Keep journal notes about any sensations you feel during the exercises.
2. During the next week do the channeling energy exercise (in step 4) 3 more times for 20 minutes each time. Keep journal notes about your progress with feeling the energy moving.
3. During the next week do the crown chakra exercise (in step 5) 2 more times. Keep journal notes about any sensations you felt.Practice Questions
These are practice questions. Some of them will appear on the certification exam. You will refer back to your questions and answers for studying. Set up a new notepad or word document to store all of the practice questions and your answers. This will aid you when you take the certification exam.
1. What are the 5 steps to doing energy healing using this courses method?
2. What is the purpose of the highest and greatest good filter?
3. What is the detriment of using your own personal energy for healing?
4. What energy is recommended by this course that you use for healing?
5. What is the purpose of the ball of light exercise?
6. What is the difference between channeling energy and drawing energy?
7. Which method does this course recommend you use between channeling energy and drawing energy?
8. Between channeling energy and drawing energy which method moves healing energy through you, into your hands and into the object being healed?
9. Is the closing a healing session step an optional step?
10. What does de-activating a chakra at the end of a healing session mean? Is it the same as closing a chakra?
11. Should you continue to practice the crown chakra exercise regularly or is once enough? (Trick question. Practice the crown chakra, balls of light, and channeling exercises many, many times. These three exercises will increase your abilities as a healer exponentially.)
Energy healing can change your life.