Arthritis and Energy Healing
I've been down for 2 years after a hysterectomy but the surgery is not the reason why. After about 3 months my entire spine and back and all muscles began to become very stiff and inflamed so that I couldn't even be massaged.
Anyways after spending about 12 months collapsed in bed, severely weak and able to only walk to the bathroom, I've had over 100 treatments of chiropractic acupuncture and massage and I went to a number of energy healers from QuiGong to hands on to distance healers.
After spending thousands of dollars I am still not well. Of course I wear gemstones, I picture chakra colors, I listen to crystal bowls and I do toning and I do meditations daily and have a massage jade bed. Last week a new healer began working, who says it is a very strong arthritis.
After 10 sessions, she is expecting me now to take sessions and pay daily. She explains what is happening in the inner energies and then applies this type of pressure that she has them slowly obeying her to leave and under control but if I take a break then the condition will return.
Very convincingly she has me paying for more sessions that I must "hurry" to get. She also claims that most healers will not attempt this particular strain.
I really would love to find a healer who can correct this "energetically" in one session. I have read about these types of spontaneous healings hundreds or thousands of times and believe it happens, especially in this day and age more so since we are becoming enlightened. Why not to me?
Answer: Hello. I sense some bitterness or uneasiness on your part about the daily sessions you are currently doing. What I want you to do is tap into your intuition and "feel" whether this treatment is helping you. You should feel one way or the other if you should continue doing treatments with this healer.
There are unscrupulous healers in the world (I have met a few). I am not saying the person you are going to is unscrupulous, but since you have hesitation about paying for daily sessions, and yet you are still doing so, it is important to check and see if this is a factor.
When a person is feeling very ill, there is a tendency to grasp at many different methods to see what can help relieve the symptoms. I know pain. Pain is soooo present. It keeps you in the moment, trying desperately just to feel better.
Here are my intuitions and questions for you:
1) Have you been diagnosed with arthritis? Are you being treated by a doctor? Proper diagnosis can be very important if you are facing a serious health concern.
2) Have you looked into natural arthritis supplements? Glucosamine Chondroitin is very well known and many people experience beneficial results from it. (Also, magnesium is incredible for muscle cramping and tight muscles.)
3) Have you changed your diet to avoid acidic foods that aggravate arthritis such as tomatoes and coffee? Are you eating a healing diet (predominantly organic raw fruits and vegetables)?
On to the spiritual and energetic levels.
4) Do you fear change? Arthritis is often brought on by not wanting to move forward. Being "stuck" in the past. Do you need to make some serious changes in your life, but the illness is making it easier to ignore?
5) There are examples of spontaneous healings. There are also examples of people slowly coming back to a state of health, with layers of imbalance slowly peeling away. If you are serious about a spontaneous healing, contact the author Caroline Myss. She is a medical intuitive. She used to do private sessions, she may still but her fee is likely to be high.
6) Spontaneous healings are less common. What is more common is a series of slow healings that culminate in one final healing moment. Here is a visualization that I find extremely effective. Go to a "healing room" on the ethereal plane. Ask for a healing. Allow the angels and spirits in this room to do hands on healing for you. Do this every night before going to bed. At the same time, do healing work on yourself. I have had amazing experiences with this visualiztion.
Your situation is complex. Without more information it is difficult to mention any specifics. If you want, answer the questions I've asked, and I'll offer more intuitions.